Posted by: martysweather | August 10, 2009

8/10/2009 @ 7AM in Bedford County, Tennessee

I had to take a bit of a unexpected trip this morning and I’m blogging on the road today. This will be a bit brief but here is the gist of the situation weather wise. We have a hot muggy morning and increasing shower and Thunder storm chances as today wears on. Tuesday could be even more active so keep your NOAA Weather Radio on just to stay informed. Now here are the facts.

No Rain in the last 48 hours.
Temperature at 7 is 74 degrees. Quite warm for this early. High today of about 91 or so depending on the Clouds. Low tonight will also be warm at about 72 degrees.

Barometer is 30.15″. Been up and down all weekend but no big moves. May see that fall some tonight.

Humidity is 85% and going to be muggy all day. Dew Points by this afternoon could be well into the upper 70’s. That gives us the potential for strong Thunder Storms.

Wind is Southeast at 4 mph early and trending West to Southwest later in the morning.

Sky is Partly Cloudy and increasing clouds this morning.

The Summary, Today: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 91. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tuesday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Tuesday could be a active weather day. I’ll plan to be back up to normal operation by then. Have a good day.LOL

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: