Posted by: martysweather | November 21, 2009

11/21/2009 @ 7AM in Bedford County, Tennessee

Saturday Dawns Cool but still mostly Sunny with increasing Clouds and a High of 63 degrees. Cloudy and mild tonight with a 43 deg. Low and Rain likely after mid night. Sunday will be Cool with Rain Showers and a High of only 55 degrees. The first of the week upcoming looks a bit unsettled but Fair weather should return by Wednesday and Thanksgiving still looks Sunny but Cool. There is a big Storm in the Northwest of the USA but for the time being the Jet Stream is well to our North so most of the bad stuff will track across the North part of the country. Now since if have a rare Saturday work day today here are the facts.

No Rain for the previous 24 hours.
Temp.37 deg. and looking for a 63 and 43 range today. Cool Sunday at only 55 for the High.

Bar.30.15″ and falling with Low Pressure to the South look for some rebound late Sunday but not really stable until middle of next week.

Hum. 97% and Dew Points are on the Rise and we can expect Rain in 18 hours or so.

Wind Calm but trending East to Southeast at 5 mph today.

Sky High Clouds but Lowering and thickening as the day progresses.

The Weekend Summary, Today: Cloudy, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph. Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 55. East northeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

And so it goes, have a good weekend and we are looking for you in Church on Sunday!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: